Metal Modular rearing shed range
The all-new energy-efficient metal modular rearing system. A range of sizes - offering virtually unlimited gamebird rearing capacity.
- Starting with the Metal2000 rearing shed as the basic module, this can be extended easily from 24' in length to 48' or 72'.
- Manufactured with a galvanised steel frame and state-of-the-art composite metal roof and wall panels. All components are machine cut for precision.
- Superior insulation system is built in to the fabric of the shed, thanks to the innovative composite metal panels. Made with a closed-cell dense thermal insulation core of rigid polyurethane foam (PUR) and coated in steel to both sides, these panels bring the highest U values - enabling you to easily maintain a steady temperature in both cold and hot weather, at the same time as making big energy savings.
- Clear span interior, so no thermal bridges - areas were heat is lost due to metal contact to the outside - results in much less energy required to heat or cool the space, and no cold spots or condensation.
- Adjustable solar-powered fan and vent system brings in a steady source of fresh air, and removes dust, humidity and toxins - making the environment comfortable and healthy for birds.
- Sloped roof to enable rainwater to run off the shed and away from bird runs - helping to keep the rearing environment bog-free.
- Ultra hygienic and easy to clean, due to the metal surfaces throughout the interior and exterior. Clear span interior means there are no internal beams - again making it quick and easy to clean or powerwash.
- Overall height measures 6ft at the front and 7ft at the back, ensuring there's plenty of headroom for people to move around in without needing to stoop.
- It is recommend that you use our Construction Service for these units.
15'x24' and upwards
|Sq. ft. per bird (based on rec. no. birds):||Approx. 0.18|
|Cost per sq. foot:||Approx. £9.20|
|Cost per bird (based on rec. no. birds):||Approx. £1.43|
|Construction:||All-galvanised steel frame and state-of-the-art composite metal roof and wall panels. Steel frame goes on the outside of the shed - to enable a clear span interior.|
|Roof:||Composite metal panels with flashing. Roof is sloped to ensure water runs off away from the bird runs.|
|Openings:||The basic 15'x24' has: Two doors and two windows with sliders at the front, plus vent. Two pop holes with sliders (one on each side).|
|Flooring:||Flooring (as floor panels, for ease of cleaning and storage) and floor lining both available to order.|
|Insulation:||Superior insulation system throughout due to composite metal panels made from a closed-cell dense thermal insulation core of rigid polyurethane foam (PUR) and coated in steel to both sides|
We know how important it is you get your order on time. That's why we'll agree a delivery date that works for you from the quote stage onwards, which we'll stick to.
Accessories for the 19'x24' Pukk2000, include partitioning, ventilation, guttering, lifting frame, flooring and floor lining.
|15'x24' Metal2000 rearing unit (2,000 birds)||£3,300|
|15'x48' Metal Modular rearing unit (4,000 birds)||£6,300|
|15'x72' Metal Modular rearing unit (6,000 birds)||£9,300|
All prices shown exclude VAT and delivery charges.